Molly Tierney at Photography by Walt tells us she's very excited about the photos that will appear in "Project: Altadena" -- a month (or so!) long project of local photographers from all walks of life, armed with a disposable camera of 27 pictures, recording life in our town.
In celebration, the Altadena Arts Coalition is pairing with North Lake Ave. merchants in their second open house next Sat., Sept. 5, with more activities than you can count. Here's the official word:
September 5, 2009
(North lake and Mariposa in the alley beside Altadena Hardware)
- Featured Photographs will be exhibited at Altadena Junction near the festival site!
- *Food and Refreshments from the Coffee Gallery,O' Happy Days, a Taco Stand and The Park Bench Deli.
- *Live music "Wreck and Sow"
- Gallery at the End of the World will be having their quarterly art show
- Book Signing and Photo-booth at Webster's Fine Stationers
- Be sure to visit the local businesses in the area open to meet you!
- Info about the Arroyo Co-op, historical society, and much more!
- Great Community event! Invite friends and family!
Altadena Arts Coalition