by Timothy Rutt
Seems like every teenager in the San Gabriel Valley (and lots of parents, too) were at the Braeburn Road Halloween haunt. A large crowd made it look like Mardi Gras, only spookier, We have pictures after the jump.
1. Crowds line up at the Body Shop.
2. The line to get in stretched almost to Porter.
3. After a long wait ... almost in!
4. Steampunk Diving Guy with the drill and Chainsaw Guy compare sizes.
5. Steampunk Diving Guy caught in the flash.
6. A living Dia de los Muertos figure haunts Braeburn Road
7. Chainsaw Guy revvs up the crowd with a live (altho' not cuttting) chainsaw.