by Timothy Rutt
It's the Sheriff's first car show and art walk, Poetry & Cookies, Doo-Dah Parade, St. Elizabeth Parish Fiesta .. it's just not going to end this weekend!
We are in a particular circle of hell this morning called the Trienniel IEP for one of our children. We've got a checklist of activities below, and before the day is done we want to put in the proper links -- but a ittle searching on the website should give you everything you need to know about a jam-packed weekend of activities.
Friday, April 26
- Fun Fliick Friday at the Altadena LIbrary: The Hobbit, 3:30 PM
- St. Elizabeth Parish Fiesta runs thru the weekend: Friday, 6-10 PM.
Saturday, April 27
- Sheriff's Car Show and Art Walk, Farnsworth Park, 9 AM-5 PM, something for the whole family.
- Eliot Middle School E-waste Roundup, 9AM-3 PM.
- Doo-Dah Parade, featuring Altadena's Queen, Suzanne Edmonds, and Grand Marshal Alan Zorthian, 11-3 PM on Colorado Boulevard in Pasadena between Altadena Drive and San Gabriel Boulevard.
- Lego Club at the Altadena Library, 11 AM-12:30 PM
- St. Elizabeth Parish Fiesta, 12-10 PM today
- Grand opening of the First Presbyterian Church neighborhood basketball court.
- Altadena jazzman Bobby Bradford at the Allendale Library in Pasadena, 2 PM.
- Knitter and crocheter hangout for teens and tweens, Altadena Main Library
- Poetry and Cookies Festival, Altadena Senior Center, 2-4 PM
- Altadena Christian Children's Center fundraiser at Mijares, 6 PM.
Sunday, April 28
- Mt. Wilson Bicycle Association Pancake Breakfast at Heninger Flats, 8-11 AM
- St. Elizabeth FIesta continues, 11 AM-8 PM.
- Altadena Town & Country Club open house, 11 AM-4 PM.